Sunday, November 1, 2009

Brain lint 11/1/09

The Michelina's 99-cent microwave dinners must end. I have officially tried all of them. Most taste like a terrible crime was done to nature, then packaged in a little box, that smells like a baked rubber band when you heat it up. What food, other than this stuff, can you take a bite of and immediately regret your decision? As soon as you swallow it you think "That wasn't quite...right." Any of them containing meat, have offended me above all others. Especially the "science project" they call Swedish meatballs and noodles. Every time I go against my better judgment and eat one of these "lunch alternative" meals, I feel like I need to go to the hospital, or talk to a therapist, for putting something in my body, that nature never intended to be created. It must end. In fact, I have one left- their version of Salisbury steak, and I don't think I'll eat it. In fact, I don't think I would even feed it to a stray dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment